Hyperion Materials and Technologies manufactures rotary cutter choices for adultcare anatomic heavy incontinence product manufacturing.
- Hyperion cemented carbide (also known as solid carbide or tungsten carbide (WC))
- Cutter diameter from 120 mm to 410 mm
- Anvil in regular, evolution, and premium steel
- Anvil diameter from 119 mm to 249 mm
- Optional low inertia anvil
- Optional common edge technology
- Optional trim/pad vacuum control
- Patented damper vibrations absorption technology
- No speed limitation
Other adultcare cuts for heavy incontinence:
The sleeve concept
The sleeve concept is available when the cutter is the only component that is needed to maintain or increase operations. It offers excellent performance for only a modest investment because you are only purchasing the sleeve and not the entire shaft. Read more about the sleeve concept.
Learn more about adultcare rotary cutting solutions by visiting the light/medium incontinence page.
Your Hyperion sales person can offer their expertise in selecting the rotary cutter product or service best suited to solve your needs.