Hyperion Materials & Technologies has been manufacturing high quality cemented carbide (also known as solid carbide or tungsten carbide (WC)) dental burr blanks, including Shank Type HP, RA, for over twenty years. Our high quality cemented carbide products result from a fully integrated process with strict and robust statistical process controls that create superior finished blanks. We partner with our customers to improve performance and develop solutions for their dental bur applications.
• Blanks products
• Shank type HP, RA
• Surgical procedures
• Laboratory manufacturing capabilities
• Reliable and consistent products resulting from Hyperion’s experience in developing cemented carbide grades for the medical industry
• Polished and ground ﬁnishes reduce the need for further manufacturing
• Reduced delivery time resulting from Hyperion’s global distribution centers
• Material knowledge of metal cutting applications.
Shank type HP, RA
|Diameter (mm)||Length (mm)|
Diameter (D): +0.15 / 0 mm
Length (L): +0.25 / 0 mm
Roughness Average (Ra): 0.4 to 1.0
|Standard Cemented Carbide Grade||Minimum Order Quantity|
Diameter of 2.5 mm available with length 20 mm
Finish (Ra): ≤ 0.05
Additional sizes, tolerances, grades, and quantities (e.g., tests) are available upon request.
Other medical wear parts manufactured by Hyperion include:
Your Hyperion sales person can offer their expertise in selecting the dental bur blank best suited to solve your needs.