Hyperion Materials & Technologies manufactures Versirion and Versimax, which exhibit superior wear resistance, high temperature performance, and high strength approaching that of Co-sintered polycrystalline diamond (PCD), with the addition of superior thermal stability.
- Superior thermal stability compared to that of PCD
- Significantly reduced coefficient of thermal expansion (CTE) mismatch
- Thermally stable up to 1400°C, which creates less risk of failures during application
- Easy to process:
- Electrically conductive: EDM processability allows flexibility in cutting various geometries
- Larger sizes than unsupported PCD: diameter - 35 mm, height - 35 mm
- Does not require polishing of the bore to achieve the surface finish of the wire
- Ability to be easily brazed or shrink fitted into casing
- Versatility: ferrous and non-ferrous wires
- Wear resistance comparable to that of PCD and corrosion resistance slightly better than that of PCD.
Your Hyperion sales person can offer their expertise in selecting the wire die product best suited to solve your needs.