K210 Oil Soluble Compounds
Hyperion Code: K210
Application: For controlled lapping of carbide drawing dies, cold heading dies, and other polishing applications
Description: Oil soluble compounds available in a variety of synthetic diamonds, natural diamond, and cubic boron nitride (CBN).
Hyperion Materials & Technologies manufactures oil soluble K210 compounds for use in mold and die polishing.
We combine man-made or synthetic monocrystal, multicrystalline, or polycrystalline diamond (PCD) powder with high viscosity lubricating liquids with stabilizers to create the compound solution for your needs. Follow the four easy steps below to select your Hyperion compound solution.
Tailored product - Step by Step
- Select the diamond type (or CBN)
- Select the diamond size (example: 8 - 16 microns)
- Select a concentration - how much diamond is needed in the formulation (light, medium, or heavy)
- Select the packaging (type and size).
Determine what type of diamond is needed in the application:
- SJK-5 - monocrystal diamond powder (most popular diamond type used in compounds)
- RJK-1 - multi-crystal diamond powder that is more friable than a monocrystal diamond < 10 microns
- Poly - polycrystalline diamond available in sizes
- Hyperion - surface enhanced diamond crystals available in a broad range of sizes and crystal structures
- NAT - natural diamond available in a variety of sizes
- Also available in cubic boron nitride (CBN) grades.
Diamonds are available in 15 standard crystal sizes ranging from 0 to 70 microns (100,000 to 270 mesh).
- Light - Suitable for finishing operations
- Medium - Multipurpose choice
- Heavy - Suitable for material removal.
Package Types and Sizes
|Tube Sizes (g)||Jar Sizes (g)|