Hyperion Code: Poly
Description: Polycrystalline diamond powder available in sizes < 10 microns. Can be ordered as a slurry with the diamond powder in a pure liquid vehicle or as a suspension with a stabilizer added to the liquid.
Hyperion Materials & Technologies manufactures man-made or synthetic diamond slurries and suspensions to suit your specific needs in lapping and polishing silicon carbide, sapphire, metals, and other materials.
Tailored product - Step by Step
- Select the diamond
- Select the diamond size
- Select a concentration (light, medium, or heavy)
- Select the formulation (solubility)
- Select the container (type and size)
Diamonds are avialable in 15 standard crystal sizes ranging from 0 to 70 microns (100,000 to 270 mesh)
- Light - Suitable for finishing operations
- Medium - Multipurpose choice
- Heavy - Suitable for material removal
- K285T - water soluble designed for slurry only
- K400 - oil soluble designed for slurry only
- K450 - water and oil soluble designed for slurry and suspension
- K1500 - water and oil soluble designed for slurry and suspension
- LDP - liquid diamond powder water and oil soluble designed for slurry and suspension
Package Types and Sizes
||Pump/Spray Bottle (DMT)
||4 oz pump bottle
||8 oz spray bottle
|5 gallon bucket
Hyperion also manufactures a full line of diamond compounds.
Your Hyperion sales person can offer their expertise in selecting the slurry or suspension best suited to solve your needs.