Tungsten carbide grade AM110™ for machining superalloys
Machining hard materials like superalloys is very demanding. We are proud to present our newest application specific cemented tungsten carbide grade AM110™.
Grade AM110 provides the hardness, toughness, and galling resistance required for demanding machining. Hyperion’s grade AM110 is designed to machine superalloys and lasts longer than other materials on the market; delivering 35% more cuts per tool in workpieces made of INCONEL®. The repeatable and consistent performance provides a predictable tool life.
- End mill blanks with chamfer and polished ﬁnish, ground to ISO h5 or h6 tolerance, ﬁxed lengths, imperial sizes
- End mill blanks with chamfer, with a polished ﬁnish, ground to ISO h5 or h6 tolerance, supporting DIN standards 6527 & 6528
- Cut to length coolant rods with 1 hole, ground to ISO h6 tolerance, metric and imperial sizes
- Long solid rods (330 mm length), as sintered
- Long solid rods (330 mm length), ground to ISO h5 or h6 tolerance.
Request grade AM110 brochure
Get more information about cemented carbide grade AM110´s physical and mechanical properties and test results.
Register to order grade AM110 carbide rods online
INCONEL is a registered trademark owned by Huntington Alloys Corporation in the U.S. and elsewhere.