Hyperion Code: n/a
Dimensions: as per drawing/requested
Description: Components for process equipment manufactured to custom dimensions. Cemented carbide grades and designs are tailored to each customer based on individal needs and requirements.
Decanters experience heavy wear due to the abrasive particles in the media. Hyperion Materials & Technologies supplies cemented carbide tiles that act as a wear barrier and help extend the operating life of the screw while reducing maintenance costs.
In order to separate high density from low density particles, centrifuge systems operate at high centrifugal forces (up to 10,000 G). This challenges the mechanical material properties of the media, which is often highly corrosive. Hyperion cemented carbide wear parts withstand such demanding working conditions, helping to discharge the heavy solids via cemented carbide nozzles.
• Feed/discharge bushings
• Wear plates and wear liners
• Complex wear plates and liners
• Inner diameters below 1 mm for nozzles
• Tiles can be supplied as solid, brazed, or coated
• Materials compliant with EC 1935/2004 and FDA requirements
• Long service life for wetted parts thanks to wear resistant properties
• Improved performance when working with abrasive media.
Hyperion cemented carbide grades are FDA and EC 1935/2004 compliant.
Other cemented carbide fluid handling wear parts manufactured by Hyperion include:
Your Hyperion salesperson can offer their expertise in selecting the cemented carbide and wear part best suited to solve your needs.
*Cemented carbide is also known as solid carbide or tungsten carbide (WC).