Global Competence Center
We are committed more than ever to canmakers. Hyperion Materials & Technologies manufactures a full range of tooling for 2-piece metal containers, from front to back end of the production lines. Products include cupper, bodymaker, and necker tooling. Hyperion has invested in a Can Tooling Global Competence Center for 2-piece metal containers.
Hyperion, known as a leading supplier of premium tooling, has equipped its plant in Barcelona to create an agile manufacturing setup and to fully support customers on every aspect involved in canmaker product development and productivity. Hyperion has received the following certifications: ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018, and OHSAS 18001:2007:
- Integrated manufacturing process from ready-to-press cemented tungsten carbide powder to the finished part
- State-of-the-art manufacturing and quality control equipment
- Complete canmaker product range including cupper press, bodymaker, and necker tools
- Latest Hyperion materials, grinding technology, and metrology
- Over 20 years of experience with manufacturing of can tooling and supporting global customers.
In addition, a new state-of-the-art research and development carbide laboratory is located at our Barcelona production facility. This laboratory allows Hyperion to partner with our customers to offer tailor-made canmaker solutions for all of your can tooling needs:
- Rapid development of new cemented carbide grades and applications
- Responsive to market changes and trends
- Material testing and analytic capabilities
- Application engineers around the world.
Contact your Hyperion sales person for more information about our Global Competence Center.
*Cemented carbide is also known as solid carbide and tungsten carbide (WC).