Tungsten carbide grade AM110™ for machining superalloys
Machining hard materials like superalloys is very demanding. We are proud to present our newest application specific cemented tungsten carbide grade AM110™.
Grade AM110 provides the hardness, toughness, and galling resistance required for demanding machining. Hyperion’s grade AM110 is designed to machine superalloys and lasts longer than other materials on the market; delivering 35% more cuts per tool in workpieces made of INCONEL®. The repeatable and consistent performance provides a predictable tool life.
- End mill blanks with chamfer and polished ﬁnish, ground to ISO h5 or h6 tolerance, ﬁxed lengths, imperial sizes
- End mill blanks with chamfer, with a polished ﬁnish, ground to ISO h5 or h6 tolerance, supporting DIN standards 6527 & 6528
- Cut to length coolant rods with 1 hole, ground to ISO h6 tolerance, metric and imperial sizes
- Long solid rods (330 mm length), as sintered
- Long solid rods (330 mm length), ground to ISO h5 or h6 tolerance.
Request grade AM110 brochure
Get more information about cemented carbide grade AM110´s physical and mechanical properties and test results.
Register to order grade AM110 carbide rods online
* INCONEL is a registered trademark owned by Huntington Alloys Corporation in the U.S. and elsewhere.
We are sorry, but to use this function have to accept all cookies, including functional and personalized cookies.
To accept cookies and enable access to the material, please follow this link: Cookie Settings