Dental Bur Pellet Open Tolerance
Hyperion Code: Pellet (open tolerance)
Description: Dental bur pellet blanks for brazing to stainless steel shank. Available in select diameters (1.6 - 3.2 mm) and lengths (2.2 - 8.1 mm). Standard cemented carbide grade is H10F.
Open Tolerance Pellet
Hyperion Materials & Technologies has been manufacturing high quality cemented carbide dental burr blanks, including Bur Pellets with open tolerances, for over twenty years. Our high quality cemented carbide products result from a fully integrated process with strict and robust statistical process controls that create superior finished blanks. We partner with our customers to improve performance and develop solutions for their dental bur applications.
• Blanks products
• Bur pellet, open tolerance
• Surgical procedures
• Laboratory manufacturing capabilities
• Reliable and consistent cemented carbide products resulting from Hyperion’s experience in developing cemented carbide grades for the medical industry
• Polished and ground ﬁnishes reduce the need for further manufacturing
• Reduced delivery time resulting from Hyperion’s global distribution centers
• Material knowledge of metal cutting applications.
Pellet for 2-Piece Bur/Solid Pin
|Diameter (mm)||Length (mm)|
Diameter (D): ±0.10 mm
Length (L): D < 4.5: ±0.10 mm
D > 4.5: +0.30/0 mm
Roughness Average (Ra): 0.4 to 1.0
|Standard Cemented Carbide Grades||Minimum Order Quantity|
|H10F, H6M||50,000 pieces|
Sizes down to D = 0.9 mm x L = 0.7 mm
Polished finish (Ra 0.2 - 0.4)
Additional sizes, tolerances, cemented carbide grades, and quantities (e.g., tests) are available upon request.
Other cemented carbide medical and dental wear parts manufactured by Hyperion include:
Your Hyperion salesperson can offer their expertise in selecting the cemented carbide and wear part best suited to solve your needs.
*Cemented carbide is also known as solid carbide or tungsten carbide (WC).